Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Very poor application

I wrote a review of an iPhone/iPod Touch application just moments ago, but I have no idea if or when it might appear.

Here is what the review said:

I am sorry I purchased this application. There were no reviews, or I might have had a chance to pass. The description suggests ... "text zooming" (works as with any app), "landscape reading view" (doesn't work as it goes to landscape when iPod Touch turned on side and then just puts a bunch of white space on the side with the text still in a narrow portrait column), "auto-bookmarks" (if it is there, well, it isn't obvious as there doesn't seem to be a way to invoke this). There is an index, but no linking from the index to that section of the rules.

As a matter of fact, if this was a free app and I downloaded it, I'd delete it. There is no way to give this a 0 rating, but if you are considering buying it, I hope you read this and change your mind.

Furthermore... the link to the supposed report is bogus and does not go to any kind of a support page.

Positively useless and I hope that if you are looking for something to have on your device to take to meetings and such, you avoid this one.

I've looked at the "author's" website and see no real signs of support.

No comments: