Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Here we go

Starting Saturday, we will be off the complete nutrition balancing program for just over two weeks. A number of weeks ago, I set a goal to be at 175 pounds by October 1, last Sunday. I have achieved that goal and will be enjoying our vacation at a starting weight of 170.4 pounds. I feel pretty good about this, even knowing that they say the average person on a cruise holiday will gain a pound or so a day.

I am hoping that some of the things I have learned about portion control and the types of food I will put on my plate will keep that number much lower.

Plus, being down so much in weight and having much better aerobic conditioning will give me more incentive to use the fitness facilities for some time every day. Yes I will enjoy sitting and laying in the sun, and yes we do have an UNLIMITED drink package and will go to some of the specialty restaurants, but I will be conscious of having a great time without the need to overindulge. 

So, I am going to take the next three weeks without making a effort to weigh in or take measurements. On October 24, three weeks from today, I will make the comparison.

Cheers ... Bob

No comments: