Thursday, November 8, 2018

Week One Done




I decided to be more committed to my program for the month of November and one week in I am telling myself to keep it going for the whole month.

I had a conversation the other day with someone about weight measurement and inches measurement. Yes, I should be doing metric but the tools I have at the moment and those who follow my blog seem to understand Imperial measurement better. In any case, sometimes you wonder about the scale and whether you can accept the changes either up or down. Muscle weighs more than fat - and the eating program Judy and I are doing has a lot to do with protein pacing and trying to convert some fat into muscle.

I did lose inches this week as well as pounds.

Why do this 30 day commitment? With my leg keeping me from extra exercise and causing me to become a part time couch potato eating snacks, I have had to modify my workout goals and in the last few months I was developing some extra fat that I wanted to get rid of. So, back to a more consistent diet and keeping up with my walking and doing a bit of light weights here at home.

It is also time to strongly consider rejoining the gym and using the bikes and rowing machines that do not bother my leg as much as walking and the treadmill.

If you would like to explore the kinds of products we are eating you can visit my website on the Isagenix site.

Cheers ... Bob

No comments: