Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Zoho Notebook

The following video has been referenced from a number of blogs I read regularly and I thought I would post it here for some possible discussion. In my home province, British Columbia, the consortium of school districts our district belongs to is considering an offer from Microsoft to license MS-Office for any district who wishes to participate. We don't know the cost yet, we will within the next 6 weeks or so, and I anticipate it take a fair amount of our budget to do this. At the present time, we license Office for many computers in the district and if it appears that our annual costs to do so under this new plan is reasonable, we may move to the provincial agreement. The Zoho Notebook video does give a glimpse as to what can be accomplished by an online tool. No pricing for this software is available at this time... it is in its early development stages. Take a look and see what you think.

No comments: