Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ERAC Meetings


I attended the ERAC Contacts meeting today in Victoria, BC. Because of the travel time back home and making two ferry connections, I'm staying over tonight. During the meeting today I was showing someone my PureDigital Flip Camera. I thought I'd use the flip tonight to take the short video embedded above. It really is a slick little gizmo and at the price - I think I paid $99 - it does a pretty good job. Since I showed mine at a principal's meeting last year, I think there have been a dozen or so purchased, mostly for use in Special Education, but some for classroom use. I think there is a clear application for them in the classroom. Mine came from Costco, but I haven't seen them there lately.

FlipVideo. Look here for more details.

No comments: