Saturday, December 1, 2018

November Challenge - Done

My personal November challenge did not go 100%, but pretty darn close. 

I wanted to get rid of some midsection fat and convert some other to muscle so I set myself on as close to the 30 day plan as I could, even determined to cut out alcohol and greatly reduce cheese and cracker consumption.

I started Hallowe’en day by doing a cleanse and at night by cutting out candy … I gave it away at the door, but did not have any myself. I committed to doing a weekly cleanse and one week did a two day cleanse. On the 31st of October, I weighed in at 172.4 pounds, body fat 23.2% and muscle mass 28.8%. Today, I am 166.6 pounds with 22% body fat and 29.4% muscle mass.

I kept away from the alcohol for three weeks and then at a friend’s home for a visit and appetizers broke down and enjoyed a few drinks. Then a couple of days later I made risotto for dinner and my recipe includes some white wine so of course I had to open a bottle.

Another thing I did was rejoin our local community centre in the middle of the month and I visited the gym there a good number of times as well as the pool once. I also kept up my daily workout activity with 43 recorded workouts of more than 15 minutes … in fact, most of them were more than 30 minutes in length.


Now for the month of December. I plan to be careful of what I eat and drink this month and to keep up the exercise. My iPhone activity app has challenged me to complete 40 workouts in December and that will be a challenge worth going for to complete.

No comments: