Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mini trade show


On display
Originally uploaded by gibsonsgolfer
Today was the first of two days of a smallish trade-show in our local mall. It is primarily for business2business types (i.e. insurance, banking, printers, etc.) but Chelsea made a great choice to display there to help market her new store (Giggle 'n Bloom). It really was the only retail focussed table and drew a fair bit of interest.

I loved as after the morning set up before it opened, Chelsea went to the store and I did the booth for the day. What a gas... seeing many folks I know who wondered what the heck I was up to with kids toys and such and I got to let them know about Chelsea's new adventure.

Awesome day for me, that's for sure.

The Giggle 'n Bloom website is almost ready for publication.

No comments: