Saturday, August 26, 2017

A day of eating


This video will give you a bit of an idea why Judy and I have chosen the products from this company to modify our eating plan.

One of my friends asked me to share what a typical day using the products would look like so here is a pictorial diary of how I ate today. Judy was very similar in her eating today, choosing some different snacks, but essentially the same.

Getting up in the morning the first thing we take into our body is the Ionix Supreme. We take 2 oz. of this and according to the manufacturer, it "is a nutrient-rich tonic, featuring a blend of adaptogens designed to protect against the negative effects of stress." We are finding that it works well for us and is a good way to start the day. Sometimes we will have a second dose later in the day.

After taking this, I have my morning prescribed medication along with a pill they call Natural Accelerator. According the company it "uses natural ingredients such as cayenne, green tea, and cocoa seed to support thermogenesis and boost metabolism to help you burn fat".



Along with this Natural Accelerator, I have a shake. Today, I chose the IsaLean Pro Shake. This is their shake that has the highest concentration of Protein (36g) and it tastes great. Some days I will have their other flavours, French Vanilla, Strawberry or Vanilla. They have other lower value protein shakes, shakes that are dairy free and Kosher shakes so they have pretty much covered all the bases. I find that a shake will keep me from craving other food to take in until the lunch hour when I will have a second shake for the day.

If I want a snack in the morning or in the afternoon, I will choose from a number of options. We have not purchased all the snack options but I do like the chocolate flavoured Chewables. Judy is not a fan of those and likes the chocolate squares (not pictured). I have shown one of the dairy free bars that I like for snacks but not shown the peanut butter crunch ones that Judy likes a lot. We both like their whey things, both the BBQ and the White Cheddar Cheese ones.

Also in that photo is IsaComfort tablets that we take at night before bedtime. According to the company IsaComfort "contains gentle magnesium and cleansing herbs, which support improved water absorption for better colonic function ... helps improve digestion and soothe intestinal discomfort." Judy has had amazing results with the products and her improvement in digestion and other stomach issues has been the highpoint of her use ... even beyond the 30 pounds she has lost in the last four months.

And, finally dinner. I love to cook and tonight was a stir-fry full of vegetables, noodles and chicken. One of the things that was suggested to me before I started on this new nutritional plan was that I like to cook and eat and would likely quit soon, maybe even asking for my money back on their try it for 30 days plan. I still cook and we have a lot of variety in our meals. Most of the week there is meat in the menu, but I have also experimented with more vegetarian and vegan meals. There are no restrictions on alcohol as long as you moderate your drinking according to best practices and so we may have a glass of wine with dinner or something before or after dinner.

I have previously posted about some of the products I am using when out golfing, particularly when I have a cleanse day. Again, there is lots to choose from.

I hope that little snapshot of the things ingested in the day is helpful and that you can see that there is a lot of eating going on and no starving us.

No comments: