Saturday, October 27, 2018

Take the challenge

I have been lax in getting to this page for too long.


Judy and I continue to enjoy the product and have success with our goals. For me, I injured the largest muscle in the human body (so I discovered from the doctor) the sartorius muscle and so have been unable to play golf or walk for extended periods in a day. I'm working on keeping my weight between 165 and 170 pounds but until the leg heals I'll be kept from getting back under that 165 mark.

Some people use the products we are using as a form of additional income, but that is a very small proportion of the users of Isagenix.

Judy and I don't. Oh yes, we have earned a few dollars from referrals, but nothing like a weekly or monthly or even quarterly bonus. What we do get is some of the product to "eat for free" by participating in the companies free challenge called the Isabody Challenge.

I am in the process of completing my 5th and after each one, I get a $200 credit for my account. Judy is completing her third, so, in a month or so we will have "earned" $1,600 in product simply for using it.

We don't use the products for income, but from month to month for close to a year and a half now for the results we are achieving.



Can you see the difference for me?

I'll be doing another photo in a few days when I submit for my latest challenge.


No comments: